Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting To: Marketing and Communications Manager
Type of Position: Full-Time
Samaritan’s Purse provides emergency relief and development assistance to suffering people around the world and in times of natural disaster domestically. Samaritan’s Purse is meeting the physical needs of victims of war, famine, natural disaster, poverty and disease.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association was founded in 1950 by the Reverend Billy Graham. The organisation’s ministry engages in numerous evangelistic activities with the purpose of demonstrating God’s love and sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ through well- developed evangelism and discipleship programs.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role for Samaritan’s Purse and Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is a Sydney based role and is part of the Marketing and Communications team for these two global Christian not for profit organisations. The position is full-time.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Specialist is an integral part of a busy communications and marketing team. We are looking for motivated self-starter who demonstrates initiative . We require an excellent communicator who enjoys working independently as well as contributing collaboratively. We are seeking someone with digital marketing experience, likes being creative and enjoys all things digital and copy.
• Manage digital accounts and websites – create and implement digital content for social media channels and
• Assist with achieving marketing goals, for example, improved online presence/brand awareness, increased lead generation and conversions, customer engagement and retention.
• Conduct research, brainstorm, and execute digital campaigns across multiple platforms
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to build and implement campaigns that are both print and digital.
• Monthly analysis and reporting on marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
• Tertiary qualifications in relevant field (Marketing or Digital Marketing)
• Minimum 2 years digital marketing experience.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, WordPress, and Google Ads.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly.
• Strong analytical, reporting skills with experience in analysing results and developing actionable plans.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Agreement and compliance with the SP, OCC and BGEA Statements of Faith, Mission Statements and Policies.
• Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously within a team environment.
• Demonstrate Christian values aligned with the ministries and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Experience with Sprout Social.rn• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.rn• Experience in non-profit or Christian ministry organisations.
How to Apply:
For further information please contact Meredith Percy at email@example.com. To for the position, please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria via the Apply Now button. To apply for this role, you must be an Australian citizen/resident. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.